I am an experienced sailor with many tenths of thousand miles behind me and close to a thousand satisfied customers of which some were my students and some were family/friends charterers.
It is an honorable trade “Sailing a Yacht” no matter the size and it is a honorable job “introducing” my homeland to people from abroad. No matter if its day or night, sunshine or storm it will make little or no difference in the overall satisfaction of my guest or a crew member.
Repeating customers are what I am the most proud of and I will always do my best to give more each time they return.
Sailing instructor, yacht maintenance | Adriatic Nautical Academy1.1.2006 – 1.1.2012
- Beginner courses
- Advanced navigation courses
- Spinnaker and regatta courses
- Engine maintenance, maneuvering, and safety courses
- Winter and trough season maintenance of sailing yachts up to 24 m.
Instructor/skipper, yacht maintenance, deliveries | Bowman1.1.2012 - present.
- IYT licensed instructor for pleasure crafts up to 24 m.
- Yacht deliveries for Europe and Caribbean.
- Hull and deck maintenance for sailing yachts.
- High School of Maritime Studies, Šibenik
- College of Maritime Studies, Split
- Native Croatian
- English fluent
- Italian intermediate
- German intermediate
- C+E drivers license
- Yachtmaster A (cro)
- RYA Yachtmaster Offshore
- RYA SRC license